Saturday, May 26, 2012

Entertaining Angels

God is good! All the time!

I am starting this blog as a way to update friends and family on this new and exciting phase of my life. In March of this year I was hired as a FOCUS missionary! As those who know me are aware, I have been looking forward to college graduation, not for the usual reasons of being finished with classes, but rather because I couldn't wait to become a FOCUS missionary. After I attended the Orlando Conference in January of 2010, I knew that FOCUS was something that I wanted to do. The past two years of prayer and discernment have led me here to Champaign, IL for 5 weeks of intense training where I will learn about God's unconditional love for everyone and how to be His vessel on college campuses.

After a 17 hour car ride from Florida, I finally made it! It has been so wonderful to see so many familiar faces and meet countless new ones, and that is only within the first few hours of being here. I am looking forward to everything God has planned for the next few weeks and the coming two years!

It's going to be a wonderful, joyful, and blessed journey that I can't wait to share with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment