Friday, June 1, 2012

Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, Pray for Us

Well, it's official: I will be serving at Seton Hall in South Orange, New Jersey!



For those who know me, I am definitely a warm weather girl, so many prayers would be appreciated on the weather front. It was a bit of a shock and I spent last night talking through the assignment with Jesus and the best discipler in the world. But while I am still a little apprehensive about the winters, I am so excited to be going to Seton. I know that it was supernatural intervention because St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, the namesake of the university, is my patron saint. Apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention to her lately. It is a small Catholic school, just like Belmont Abbey, so I know the general dynamic I am walking in to. Some people may think it's strange to have a FOCUS team at a Catholic campus, but if our job is to prepare a fresh wave of soldiers of Christ, where better to start than with those who already have the foundation and simply need to be sent into the battle? Please start praying for all the women on campus who I and the two other women missionaries will be ministering to.


St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Pray for us!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you'd see the connection between Seton Hall and Elizabeth Seton. Your first parish and your namesake. Love you!

    ReplyDelete